Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello to my Triumph friends!
2017 Triumphs in Taos will be September 8th through Sunday the 10th. We are planning a very similar format to last year and, like last year, our musician Mike is planning on performing Saturday night.

Some points:
We will still be at the Kachina Lodge. Tele# (575) 758-2275.
The group reservation for our event at the Kachina Lodge is #2120.
Details as to cost etc. to follow shortly.
I anticipate the weekend to be $30 plus a Triumphs in Taos 2017 tee-shirt, if one is wanted.
Pam & I are looking forward to seeing everybody from near and far!

Blue Skies & Happy Trails, Andy cell # (505) 314-3370.

·
Premium Member
7,195 Posts
Hey Jerry... Here is what I know after having just spoken with Cheryl at the Kachina this morning. I called to thank her for taking care of a Forum member with a good rate on a room who was passing through Taos on his way to Colorado.

While I was talking with her I asked how many rooms had been booked for TnT. Currently she has only 4 rooms booked and she hasn't heard from Andy in a while she said. Hopefully Andy will be posting up some more details soon regarding TnT.

I trust all is good with you Jerry...

Bob

·
Premium Member
761 Posts
Yes everything is going good Bob. Looking forward to seeing everyone in September. Hope everything is going good for you too.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hello Jerry, I hope all is well! I'm sorry to be getting back to you so late on this question. I did't look down the thread to see your post, my bad. I saw Bobs response from a while back and wanted to let you know theres 16 rooms reserved at present. Hopefully more will soon sign up! I hope you can make it! Blue Skies, Andy

1 - 5 of 5 Posts