Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
794 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Asking $8200.00

2017 T120 Matte Grey "Black" for sale with just over 4200 miles currently. Will still be climbing some as I continue to ride it. I am the original owner, purchased new at the end of 2016. Has the balance of a 5 year extended warranty remaining that is transferable. I have added quite a bit of goodies and will list them. I also have all of the stock parts with the exception of the stock exhaust, I will include them with the sale. I do have the Triumph specific Vance & Hines Pea Shooters that could be put on in lieu of the Two Brothers or negotiated with the sale so you can have both. The saddle bags are a bit beat up from use as you can see in the photo's, but functionally work well yet. I have had the front rim replaced under warranty so it is the newer version with rubber dampeners in hub to eliminate the dreaded brake squeal. Tires are like new with less than 500 miles on them, oil change to be done before sale with K&N Filter. I'm hesitant to sell honestly but am looking to move onto a full touring ride (New Honda Wing) and I also have a pristine 1993 Honda Fireblade in the stable currently. Current life situation doesn't call for 3 bikes in the garage, hence the sale. I believe I am fairly pricing this since it has in excess of $3K in tasteful extras but I am willing to entertain serious offers............Any questions feel free to get with me and for a small fee (read gas & lunch money) I can deliver anywhere in Minnesota. I am located in the central part of Minnesota about 2 hours northwest of Minneapolis.

Current Mods on Motorcycle:

Triumph OEM Cruise Conrol
Hagon Rear Shocks
Evotech Rear Fender Eliminator
Duckbill Front Fender w/high mount brackets
Bar End Mirrors
Bates Adjustable Footpegs
Givi Crash Bars
Triumph Backrest
Givi Metro Saddlebags & Locking Mounts
T-Rex Skid Plate
Triumph Inspection Cover Badge

Not currently on but included with sale:
OEM Triumph Color Matched Fly Screen

DSC_4507-HDR.jpg
DSC_4479-HDR.jpg
DSC_4512-HDR.jpg
DSC_4463.jpg

·
Registered
794 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Forgot to add in original listing that this is a Euro-Spec Model with the DRL Headlights. I'm not sure how it got into the US, but it did and it does make this one a bit original as well. Have not heard or seen any others with DRL unless it was modified by owner after the fact.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts