Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
$6950

Excellent condition 2016 Triumph Street Triple R. Owned since new and serviced yearly by dealership. Recent PR4 on rear, new battery, brake fluid last year, and oil changed yearly (still waiting for this year's oil change, a little difficult to schedule service right now). Lots of tasteful accessories, including the full headlight assembly from a 765. This plugs directly into stock wiring harness and is 100% reversible. This was incredibly expensive and took forever to track down donor parts from a white 765R. I think it really combines the best looks from both generations- tank and body from a 675, and much more appealing headlights from a 765. Mileage is currently 9330 but will increase as still ridden.

Accessories include: Arrow titanium exhaust and factory tune, Sargent seat, Arrow CRG bar end mirrors, headlights, flyscreen, and smoked windshield from a 765R, Triumph belly pan, carbon front fender, Blaze Pin front turn signals, integrated rear brake light, Evotech tail tidy, 10mm bar risers, and Triumph factory shorty levers (not currently installed). Current inspection, registration, and clean Texas title in my name.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I really like what you've done with the bike on the headlights. I agree it looks very sharp. I am looking for a street triple 675 right now but damn this is far. Im gonna have to see if I can find an excuse to drive to texas haha

1 - 2 of 2 Posts