Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
SO. In my quest for bar end mirrors I cannot find a set that I am very aesthetically pleased with. Until I recently took in my triple to the dealer for a service and I see a brand new speed triple. They come with stock Bar end mirrors that I think look way better than the standard triumph aftermarket option as well as some of the others out there like CRG and such.

My question for anyone that knows is the inside diameter of the clamp for the 2016 Speed triple the same as the bar end mirror mount for the street triple? My dealer was unfortunately unwilling to take apart the new bike and see if it will work. Basically I am trying to get the 2016 speed triple mirrors on my 2015 street triple

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I got a response from Triumph customer support thought I would post here for anyone curious

Our response:
Thank you for contacting Triumph,

Both models use 7/8 bars, however Triumph never tested or recommends using other models tested products on other models. They may work hover we do not have the facilities to cross parts between bikes, you will simple have to try to do a custom work on your bike to see if it works. Thank you

1 - 2 of 2 Posts