• Evotech fender eliminator
  • Bar end mirrors
  • Billet brake fluid reservoirs
  • LED taillight with integrated signals
  • Corbin seat and factory gel seat with cowl
  • LED headlight bulbs installed, can swap back to halogen if desired
  • Woodcraft frame sliders
  • R&G engine sliders
I have all the stock parts for the bike (exhaust/passenger pegs/rear fender/turn signals/tail light) and the only wiring modified is for the license plate light, which I can put back if wanted.

I'm selling because I'll be moving overseas next year and this would otherwise go into storage for 3 years. No point in having it sit around, so I'm selling it off. Title is clean and in hand.

Asking $8,500.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Wouldn't happen to be in Illinois would you? I'm looking at a bike at MCC In Villa Park , IL. Mileage is the same as what you have listed and all parts you have are on that bike with the exception of the Mivv exhaust.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That is my bike actually, I traded it in there on a 2017. Swapped the stock exhaust back on before I sold it.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Dude! The bike is freaking pristine. Wish I would have caught this thread sooner! You wouldn't happen to still have the Mivv exhaust would you? And if so, would you want to sell it if I buy the bike from them?

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I do have the Mivv, but it's on my 2017 right now. I am selling that one as well (lots of vehicle switching this summer, nothing wrong with it).

·
Registered
16 Posts
What are you asking for the 17 and what color? Got any pics? I actually was putting the deal together with them on your bike, but my budget has increased. I'm looking for a 2017-2019.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts