Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
562 Posts
I plan on having that semi-finalized by the February meeting. Haven't decided though, if I am going to use .pdf, .tif, .doc, .docx, .xls, .xlsx... (I know, "smart arse").

I am going to get a regular monthly day ride on the calendar. It sounds like Sunday is what works best for most, but there are a couple of things I want to square away that.

·
Registered
562 Posts
Some of the feedback I received, was that people would like to have some shorter day rides on a regular basis. I was thinking that we would meet somewhere in the morning, and figure out where we wanted to ride that day.

A couple of meet spots I had in mind are a coffee shop just off of Hampden and Sheridan. It is fairly new, locally owned, non-chain. Easy access to get to the mountains.

Second place would be the Old Mill. They have a decent brunch and easy access to Santa Fe Dr which has many possibilities as well.

Maybe alternate, etc...I realize they are both south metro, so other suggestions are welcome.

·
Premium Member
8,400 Posts
I like both of those spots, but of course they are convenient to Sara and I. Lucille's is awesome as well.

Big Daddy's Bagles, just off of 93, before Golden Gate is another thought, but they don't have anything as fancy as a brunch.

·
Registered
562 Posts
I haven't heard of that place off of 93. I'll have to check that out. The coffee shop I'm talking about isn't fancy either. They have coffee and bring in some breakfast burritos and pastries from Taste of Denmark.

·
Premium Member
8,400 Posts
I believe it is a local chain. I know there are 3 or 4 in Colorado, but I don't think they go beyond Colorado. They have some nice breakfast bagels and sandwiches, but nothing like a full breakfast or buffet. But the coffee is good and you can get in and out fairly quick at most times.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Big Daddy's Bagles, just off of 93, before Golden Gate is another thought, but they don't have anything as fancy as a brunch.
And it's just a 1/4 mile from that new guy, SprintBob, his house. It's my kids favorite place to eat.:D:D. I prefer whatever food truck is at Cannonball Brewery, also in the same little retail area.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts