Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Oooh, that's pretty. I just love those Thruxtons. Makes me want to give up my Bonnie, but my creaky old body needs the upright position.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Oooh, that's pretty. I just love those Thruxtons. Makes me want to give up my Bonnie, but my creaky old body needs the upright position.
I expected it to be a very forward position, but honestly it doesn't feel that different than my speed triple--maybe not quite as upright in the arms, but the feet are not as far back. Its a comfortable riding position--like a nice cross between a sportbike and a completely upright position.

·
Registered
394 Posts
Very nice. I can't tell from your photo - is there a racing stripe and, if so, what color is it?

Just brought it home. Love the green. Mods to come: BC Predator Exhaust first up.

·
Premium Member
1,369 Posts
It's remarkable how much better that bike looks in actual pictures compared to the crazy photoshopped image on the Triumph website.

Btw, predators and an FEK transformed my bike. For the first few weeks I was definitely not sure if I made the right bike choice...but after those two mods I was hooked.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I've heard several of the before/after youtube videos of the predator exhaust, and I'm really trying to find a way to get it as soon as possible. The price seems pretty reasonable--at least compared to the CRMs I put on my S3--which were over 1K.

·
Registered
350 Posts
I've heard several of the before/after youtube videos of the predator exhaust, and I'm really trying to find a way to get it as soon as possible. The price seems pretty reasonable--at least compared to the CRMs I put on my S3--which were over 1K.
I've had better luck getting parts from triumphperformanceusa.com. The Dominators are the same as the Predators but pricing is a little less.;)

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I ordered the BC performance package (including predator exhaust, etc). Did it through my dealer. I'll post pics once its done. Decided to go with the ceramic black.

1 - 20 of 63 Posts