Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I could have sworn I stumbled upon someone making them once but forgot to bookmark it. Does anyone know if there is a place making the side protectors for the EFI Speedie tanks?

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Here is a speedie with the pads. Just cant find who is selling them.

Attachments

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I saw that post, but I am looking for the pads like the one in the picture.

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
That is a nice looking pad in the pic. Don't remember seeing it on anything. If you locate it do share where!

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I may have located them, but the place is out of stock. They are getting more in next week and sending me a photo. If they are the right ones I will post.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I actually sent the guy some pics of the bikes I found with them and he tracked them down. Triumph actually just started making them as an accessory. I have a pair on the way. 59 bucks plus shipping was the price if you are interested.

·
Registered
158 Posts
I actually sent the guy some pics of the bikes I found with them and he tracked them down. Triumph actually just started making them as an accessory. I have a pair on the way. 59 bucks plus shipping was the price if you are interested.
Cheers for that mate.

·
Registered
158 Posts
This is from Build my Triumph on the official Triumph site.. I chose Speedmaster, as I have one.

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
WnRn, hope they look OK on the EFI model tank. When I was looking it looked like the painted swoop was a bit different on the tank for carbed models with the knee dents versus the EFI's more rounded tank. Post a pic please if you put them on.

·
Registered
158 Posts
WnRn, hope they look OK on the EFI model tank. When I was looking it looked like the painted swoop was a bit different on the tank for carbed models with the knee dents versus the EFI's more rounded tank. Post a pic please if you put them on.
It is listed as a part for the 2013 speedmaster. I may get some later. Needs a centre stand before anything else goes on it.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Got em installed. But its raining today and the lighting in my garage is awful. I will post some pics when the sun comes out.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Nice, thanks for the info was searching for a pair myself!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts