Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

2011 Speed Triple SC-EVO Slip Ons Map

5K views 7 replies 3 participants last post by  NomadAus 
#1 · (Edited)
Hi,

I just installed SC Projects GP-EVO on my Australian 2011 Speed Triple and as a first time user would like to ask a couple of questions before I do the wrong thing.

I went to a http://www.tomhamburg.net/Tune_List.html and found
a map marked 20489 Arrow slip-on, 95 Ron fuel, Australia - NZ and SA. Replaces the 20463

My first question is simple, is their a map for the SC Projects GP-EVO?

Second question I have is very confusing to me; I also found this map under http://www.box.net/shared/pusg6v7nyd#/shared/pusg6v7nyd/1/60657666 but with a different date stamp; so which one is the right 20489 maps to use.

And I also like to say thanks to all your good work here.

#4 · (Edited)
Just had a chance to load the 20489 map and everything went well.
TPS was reset and in less then 3min idleing the light went green.

Overall very nicely done by you guys. Love TuneECU.

As for the 20489 map, well it took away the decellaration rumble which is good but I think it is a bit to lean now; a tiny bit richer would make the 20489 map perfect.

Anyway much better than the orignal 20486 map.

I also notice a marking in the 20486 map which indicates a E25 mapping but I don't think I will ever use fuel with any Ethanol in it.

Speed Triple 1050 from VIN 461332 to 499000
Production silencer
Fuel up to E25
Minimum 95 RON (89 RON/MON) fuel
Australia, NZ and SA

Again thanks all you guys from TuneECU and of course Peter for the map.;)

#6 ·
Hi mate,
Are you happy with the SC quality and performance? I'm thinking of putting one on my 2011 ST3 did you get the power gains and sound quality they say you will get.
Regards,
mictriple
yes all good but the bike ended up as a write off thanks to some generation why peeps. Sound was really good at >3000 rpm and nice any quit when under. No police ever question me about them.

#7 ·
Sorry to hear that no damage to you I hope. I've just ordered mine from Motoroar in Perth they are the agent for SC Project in Australia now, SC don't send directly to Australia anymore. Hopefully the pipe turns up without any problems. I was going to get the Arrow Low Boy tune installed when I get it, do you know of any issues with that?
Thanks for your reply are you back on a bike now?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.