Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Rats,
Hoping you can help with my first problem with my bike.
On the side stand in neutral with charged up battery.
Switch on ignition, the dials do there checking bit with the head light on........but no fuel pump swirling and pulling in the clutch and pressing the starter button absolutely nothing or any dimming of the head light.
Can anyone help....cheers

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hi Rats,
Hoping you can help with my first problem with my bike.
On the side stand in neutral with charged up battery.
Switch on ignition, the dials do there checking bit with the head light on........but no fuel pump swirling and pulling in the clutch and pressing the starter button absolutely nothing or any dimming of the head light.
Can anyone help....cheers
WELL here is the problem ..........mice !!! found this today my wiring loom just above fuse box in right hand side cover. Thank you to all that have read my problem. Connected 3 wires up and insulated any damaged ones .....my Bonnie started first time. HAPPY boy.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
1,612 Posts
Hello, welcome to the site.
Critters can sure get into just about anything and anywhere. Good job finding the nibbling's.

I hope you find this Triumph site to be a great place to meet and talk all Triumph bikes with a great bunch of riders.

Everyone here is very willing to help with any issues or concerns with your bike. This is really a great bunch of riders very willing to help other riders.

Cruise around the different sections and find where you fit comfortably. There are tech sections for each of the many models of Triumphs and chat sections for the same. Also we have a great classifieds section that is well worth checking out.

If you want to just hang out and shoot the breeze the “Biker Hang-Out” Chat Section will be the place to stop in.

If you haven't already please fill out your profile. It helps others to know what you ride and where on the planet you are located.

I hope you enjoy the site. The moderators are here to help if you have questions or concerns. Thanks for joining the Triumph Rat Family.

Here is a link to the rules of the site and the classifieds. I recommend that you take a few minutes to read through them.

Acceptable Use Policy

Acceptable Use Policy (AUP)

Classified Ad Rules - Read first before placing Ad

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hello, welcome to the site.
Critters can sure get into just about anything and anywhere. Good job finding the nibbling's.

I hope you find this Triumph site to be a great place to meet and talk all Triumph bikes with a great bunch of riders.

Everyone here is very willing to help with any issues or concerns with your bike. This is really a great bunch of riders very willing to help other riders.

Cruise around the different sections and find where you fit comfortably. There are tech sections for each of the many models of Triumphs and chat sections for the same. Also we have a great classifieds section that is well worth checking out.

If you want to just hang out and shoot the breeze the “Biker Hang-Out” Chat Section will be the place to stop in.

If you haven't already please fill out your profile. It helps others to know what you ride and where on the planet you are located.

I hope you enjoy the site. The moderators are here to help if you have questions or concerns. Thanks for joining the Triumph Rat Family.

Here is a link to the rules of the site and the classifieds. I recommend that you take a few minutes to read through them.

Acceptable Use Policy

Acceptable Use Policy (AUP)

Classified Ad Rules - Read first before placing Ad
Thank you Back 2-2,

Thats a lovely wecome

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
So did you set a trap and get the little guy?
Ha ha, I'm a bit of a Nomad.

I live in my woods in Wales (UK) at the mo its over run with wild life, I'm going to make a cage for my bike, that'll stop them.

I can't put down poison as I have a little doggy and if you trap there's always another that will take its place, you have to live with wild life and not fight it...ha ha hopefully that works.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts