Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,211 Posts
Thanks for the link. I booked my hotel room on a guess of the dates so I'll be there with 10 other Bonnie riders.

·
Premium Member
8,211 Posts
Leaving the 13th and heading to Radium. Overnighting at the Bavaria in Radium. I think on the way down we are going to go through Rockey Mtn House, Nordeg, Sask Crossing, Lake Louise.

Outside of the RAT Group I think I am going to have 10-12 BOG Standards riding down together.

Are you taking the RS or Scronnie?

·
Premium Member
12,708 Posts
Scronnie - I like it! Probably the RS cos I'll not be going off road.

So what is BOG - British Owners Group? They could be BOG RATS!

I'm going to rustle up a group from Calgary: I started a Triumph Riders Group (it can't be RAT cos the dealer isn't involved) last year.

OH OK - just checked your link - Bonneville Owners Group! Nice one!

·
Registered
130 Posts
Sturgis North
Just a heads up. Sturgis North http://www.sturgisnorth.com/ (*** that is?) is scheduled for the weekend of the Nelson RAID in Salmon Arm. So . . . Anyone heading to or from Nelson and intending on going through Salmon Arm, hotels will be at a premium and cruiser traffic could be heavy.

·
Premium Member
8,211 Posts
Vern - Harley traffic could be heavy. I love Salmon Arm but that beautiful town full of Hogs is not something I want to endure.

·
Registered
132 Posts
wow.. sturgis north

quite the music line up:

Nazareth • Jerry Doucette • Doug & the Slugs • Harlequin • Headpins • Helix
• Streetheart • Kick Axe • Lee Aaron • Powder Blues • Prism

I didn't think some of this bands were in existence at all, and what a flashback to late 70's early 80's, I feel like I raided my brothers record collection. How come there's no Chilliwack? ;)
The only bad here I can't recall is Kick Axe..

·
Premium Member
182 Posts
quite the music line up:

Nazareth • Jerry Doucette • Doug & the Slugs • Harlequin • Headpins • Helix
• Streetheart • Kick Axe • Lee Aaron • Powder Blues • Prism

I didn't think some of this bands were in existence at all, and what a flashback to late 70's early 80's, I feel like I raided my brothers record collection. How come there's no Chilliwack? ;)
The only bad here I can't recall is Kick Axe..
Kick Axe are a heavy metal band from Regina. They were produced by the same guy that produced Quiet Riot and were supposed to be the next great heavy metal band. Didn't happen. Saw them one at The Paddock in Regina...they were ok I suppose.

·
Registered
344 Posts
It's technically Ted and the Slugs because Doug Bennett passed away a few years ago. However, Ted Okos is a very suitable replacement!!

·
Registered
293 Posts
How was the Raid this year?

How was the Nelson Rat Raid this year? Good riding and good fun?

I haven't been able to go for a couple of years and miss it (especially the trip to Molly Brown's Brothel in Sandon). May have to try and drag up a couple of OlyRats next summer.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I live about 40 mins away from Nelson. i try to make it every year but it is always on my anniversary! Hopefully make it over for a day or 2!

·
Banned
2,731 Posts
When is Nelson Rat Riad 2012?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts