Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Being a newbie to Triumph and this forum, can anyone advise approximately when Triumph are likely to release their 2010 range of bikes?

I see the new Thunderbird is being touted as a 2010 model, not 2009 and its release date is approximately August (in Oz at least). Is this indicative as to when the whole range is likely to be announced?

Any views, premonitions, or any other info on changes in the Bonneville + America / Speedmaster range for 2010?

·
Registered
308 Posts
Being a newbie to Triumph and this forum, can anyone advise approximately when Triumph are likely to release their 2010 range of bikes?

I see the new Thunderbird is being touted as a 2010 model, not 2009 and its release date is approximately August (in Oz at least). Is this indicative as to when the whole range is likely to be announced?

Any views, premonitions, or any other info on changes in the Bonneville + America / Speedmaster range for 2010?
The bike year in the uk (last I was there) was from september to september. So roughly they should be announced in about 4 months time or so.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts