Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Aloha,

I am looking at my first triumph after spending a few days on a T100 that I rented in San Fran. Really enjoyed the bike, have had several bikes over the years (cb550, katana, road star, multiple dirt, klr650, gs1100, KTM 450exc,) and all had their time and place.

I enjoyed the bonnevile cause it did almost everything well. Not one thing amazing, other than multiple "nice bike" comments. :)). At 42 it seems like a bike I may keep for awhile. I am on the big island in Hawaii and choices are limited. What are your thoughts on a 2009 T100 with the following in the ad

"It has a new Corbin Gunfighter seat for rider and pillion, and a removable back rest. Custom leather bags with internal shell so they do not sag. Fresh synthetic oil, with recently adjusted valves, and new spark plugs, new tires, new front and rear brake pads. New registration and state inspection, both expire in July 2013. This bike is ready to ride. I'm not desperate to sell so please only serious inquiries. I'm asking $7000 and I'm willing to negotiate a REASONABLE price. "

Guy states he has a low number of $6500. Bike is in meticulous shape apparently and has 16,000 miles. He has 3 triumphs and new wife says one has to go. Have to travel a few hours to see it and wanted some input if this number is too high.

Thanks for any help

1 - 2 of 2 Posts