Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,
Does anyone have a nose fairing they are looking to sell for an 09 S3? Or if anyone knows where I can get one. I’m located in Sydney and have checked with MCAS but I don’t like the ones they have.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
thanks,
GC

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Search ebay don't limit it to 2009 some earlier years fit . I have the Triumph fairing that fits to the bottom of the clocks that I modified with a Puig Fun Screen . The clear perspex of the Fun Screen raised the rear edge of Triumphs own unit making it work better for me .

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Just had a look myself not much available . Triumph is 2 part one piece fits to clocks then fairing fixes to that .

·
Registered
442 Posts
Might be able to help - and I'm in Sydney too!

I have a genuine Triumph Flyscreen to suit '05 - '10 1050 Speed Triples. What's more it's complete with the oh so important infill panel and the special s/s fixing screws. It is in beautiful condition.

It won't be cheap. This is a very rare piece for the 15th Anniversary Model. It's finished in Phantom Black metallic paint and features the hand-finished "15th Anniversary Special Edition" decal in red. I had been keeping it for a future project. Being black it kind of suits almost any colour but if you have a black bike, all the better.

I am not sure what to ask for it. If you're interested pm me an offer bearing in mind they last retailed for around GBP200 but are no longer available.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts