Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
764 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I thought I would show some pics from last weekends 3 day ride. We do this ride every 2 years.

23 of us did a loop around the Victorian high country trying to take in as many mountain roads as we could fit in. We did Whitfield, Tawonga Gap, Falls Creek, Mt Hotham, Anglers Rest and Dargo before heading home to Melbourne.

Stayed at the Bright Hikers Hostel and the Little River Inn at Ensay. Both cheap places to stay and they did a great job of looking after us.

Chris cranking it on the Mount Buffalo road

Don, Lindsay, Ralph and Chris on top of Mount Hotham

Lindsay after cleaning up a suicidal sulphur crested cockatoo on the road near Bruthen. The cocky got jammed between the top fairing and mudguard, feathers were flying for about 10 km before he thought he had better stop and have a look.

·
Premium Member
16,670 Posts
Is that a Zed Sled on the left in the first shot?

Cheers,
-Kit

·
Registered
764 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Is that a Zed Sled on the left in the first shot?

Cheers,
-Kit
It is a kawasaki GT750 that has done a gazillion km and had about 4 engines and three frames since the owner purchased it new in 1983. He still thinks that it is the epitome motorcycle technology and can't bare the thought of parting with it. He is a quirky bachelor, need I say more!:rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
16,670 Posts
Uh oh... *I'm* a quirky bachelor, I love my Sprint, & it's on motor #2 already.... :eek:

Cheers,
-Kit

·
Registered
450 Posts
That's a great picture 4 Sprints in a row :)

Now if there was a black one there as well (I can only dream). :D

·
Registered
764 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
That's a great picture 4 Sprints in a row :)

Now if there was a black one there as well (I can only dream). :D
I tried to get GraeST to join us on his black 1050 but was too busy. Would have been good to have Rick and Dylan along on the Tornado Red 1050s but neither could make.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts