Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After enjoying some fantastic weather here in Normandy for the past two weeks, up in the 20's some days, perfect clear skies and some of the 'outside jobs' ticked off the list I thought saturday was perfect for first ride out.

Wheeled the Tiger out and put all my kit on, sat on bike, pressed the go button......... nothing!!! I suppose I was asking too much after nearly three months of being parked up but I was still gutted!

Anyway a good nights charge and she fired up first press today and managed an hour out before I felt guilty and headed back to carry on with other jobs but it was great to be back on the bike.

Why do chores have to get in the way of R&R????

·
Registered
724 Posts
Good to get those cobwebs blown away, my first proper one of the year so far was a 140 miler taken over six hours:eek: no, we`re not slow, just took extra time on the coffee and smoke breaks;)

The boss reminded me of all the decorating to be done, well I`ve put it off for years so will have to make an effort:(

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ah yes I know all about the problems of decorating!!

I have been fitting/making a new kitchen, then got to render a building in the garden then have to point the whole house, not something I am looking forward to as guess it will be 3 months work on my own!

Oh well another ride out will soften the pain!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts