Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
645 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Seems there's an after market replacement for almost everything on my 2007 T100 Bonneville except lower foot pegs.
Would like to gain an inch, two would be even better.
Any thoughts?:confused:

·
Premium Member
645 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
There's a thread currently going on here that might help.
Thanks mate, had seen the thread, its pretty old and has just been resurrected, cant find much of help there.
Ideally what I'm after is a bolt on replacement, seems no one has come up with one yet.:)

·
Registered
399 Posts
Another inch would do wonders for me too. Hope someone comes up with something bolt-on.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Tbird, I was looking at Oberon alu footpegs. Since they don't have any rubber on, I assume they should yield some space.
I have the same problem. I moved to a DS003 burton seat hoping it would help, but it doesn't fix it.

I tried a Triumph Tiger 800 xc last week. That solves the problem...

·
Registered
88 Posts
How tall are you guys? I'm 6-1, and fairly new to my Bonnie, you got me thinking it may be nice for me as well. Havnt had any issue yet, but interesting idea.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Bear in mind that lower footpegs will drastically affect your cornering clearances. I have a kit I bought from a guy in the UK. When I put it on it was much more comfortable but I took it off after one ride because of the clearance issue. If you enjoy corners don't do it. Consider Norman Hyde rearsets....they will open up your hip angle a bit or, alternatively, check out the Billy Bars on newbonneville.com....they will let you stretch out a bit.
If you are dead keen on the footpeg lowering kit PM me and I will sell you mine for not much dollars, I am in Oz too.........

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.