Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Been watching this thread for a while to see what any comments would be. can't believe no one has replied :confused: Have you all sold your early? 675's and bought the newer model's? As an update I received my recall letter from Triumph and I will be getting the update when the bike is serviced in November.:)

·
Super Moderator
8,774 Posts
I haven't got a recall letter, but my bike is in for other things, and it's getting a new RR. I'm pretty happy about that, because it was eating batteries. There was no doubt it needed a new RR, but I'm lazy. Laziness paid off this time.

·
Registered
4,978 Posts
Just wondering guy's, do you know if they will be replacing the cable or wiring from the stator to the R/R also?
Do you mean the entire cable?

All that was replaced on my Daytona 675 was the R/R, the link lead to the R/R that adapts the existing harness and a revised backing plate to mount the new MOSFET R/R behind the rear shock.

Triumph Link Lead Part No. T2500676

·
Registered
865 Posts
So that is all included in the recall Dean? When I read the NHTSA bulletin they mentioned swapping out the R/R but didn't mention anything about upgrading the wiring or anything.

·
Super Moderator
8,774 Posts
I dunno what they are doing. I'll know soon, though.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts