Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know of parts that are compatible with the 04 America? I'm struggling finding parts. Mainly throttle cables.
Also wondering of any mods I could do. I'd like to change the exhaust and tires. Preferably rims style and size. I'd like to make it a trail cruiser. But I'm only finding street tires that fit.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Cables should be something that a shop can custom build for you. That's not as convenient as ordering a part online, but it's an option. That would also give you the ability to get them done in custom skins (ss braiding, e.g.).

There are some off the shelf options through the last remaining outlets, too. Here is an example from New Bonneville.

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Does anyone know of parts that are compatible with the 04 America? I'm struggling finding parts. Mainly throttle cables.
Also wondering of any mods I could do. I'd like to change the exhaust and tires. Preferably rims style and size. I'd like to make it a trail cruiser. But I'm only finding street tires that fit.
Trail cruiser? That's a new concept for me. Do you have any pics of those type bikes?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts