Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been lurking for a while now, gathering information to help me decide if a Triumph is for me. I have recently seen an Ebay listing (Item number: 220381066485) for a 2003 T100 Bonneville located close to me here in Arizona. The Bonnie has a "buy it now" price of $6,250, has 3,250 miles and a number of accessory upgrades (center stand, fork gaiters, Triumph leather bags, backrest and aftermarket pipes) My question is, does this seem like a good price or a little too high? I'm interested in the bike and would like your informed opinions on the price as there are no bids on this T100 yet.
Thanks,
Dave

·
Registered
229 Posts
I paid 6K for a 2 year old Bike with 1,000 miles. That was a great price. I think you could find cheaper, but it's nice to have it close by. Contact the seller and offer a price you could do and tell him that you're close by.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
2003 t100 bonneville on Ebay

Thanks for the advice. I checked the Kelly Blue Book for a 2003 Bonnie and it came up at $5200 so I will look to negotiate if I can.

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
My advice is exchange emails with the seller so you have his contact info on record. That bike will likely not get bid on...and contact the seller after the auction, go see the bike with cash and make him an offer. I have bought my last two bikes "off" ebay that way.
HTH,
George

·
Registered
93 Posts
I may have gotten a pretty good deal on mine but i picked up my '02 standard bonnie with 6,000 mi for $3000 almost three years ago

1 - 7 of 7 Posts