Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I’m not happy about it, and there was a recent post from a member about his descision to leave the Triumph name which seriously had me consider my situation. But I have two “horses in the stable” as they say and I’m pretty sure I can’t justify a third to mama. I’ve got my eyes on a Pierre Terblanche 749 and the only way to make it happen is to off one I have. I love the Sprint! The triple has been everything I’ve ever wanted in s ST. The sound, the linear power, and it’s fast! Much faster than my track bike. All that aside, I’ve been milling around here for a couple years and actually don’t have the minimum required posts to offer this bike so I hope you guys will allow it. Here she is. 16k Miles, one drop, new tires, oil change with Mobil 1 4T , valve check , injection serviced, new plugs, Casipian Blue. $3,000 View attachment 723884 View attachment 723884

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Thanks guys. Not sure why it ended up with 2 of the same pictures but I’m guessing that was my fault somehow when I created the post.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts