Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi anyone know where i can get hold of a jack up kit for my 2001 speed triple?? the arse is really low and seeing as i want to put a set of under seat pipes on i think i had better jack it up a bit,i have already tried my main dealer(jack lilley) and ebay but i have found nothing thanks in advance

·
Registered
3,144 Posts
I wanted a wolf underseat so badly when I first got my bike. They look great, but are very loud, and offer hardly any clearance for the rear tire. I went with a TBR high mount instead. The used adjustable Ohlins sounds like the best idea.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Jack Lilley use to make an adjustable set http://www.jacklilley.ltd.uk/ I have them on my Turbo S3.
or just remove the set you have on there now and drill another set of holes for the rear bolt mount for the dogbones. I/ve done that to several other T5 bikes I have, that will raise the rear and also improves turn in for cornering.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Underseats

Powermax made an underseat exhaust for Triumph that had as much clearance of any underseat system I've ever seen. (unless you do alot of 2up riding with a "big girl" on the back.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts