Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As I saw someone else post I am having a hard time finding a backrest or any other accessories for My 2k adventurer. I love the bike, technicly it is my second british bike. I had a norton in the late 70's that never really ran right. I was going to buy a new black bonneville But the dealer had a 2k adventurer he had taken in trade and it was half the price of the bonnie. I got the adventurer this past May and have put 8kmiles on it. I have had the oppurtunity to ride the new bonnie and I am soooo happy with the adventurer. If anyone can point Me to a backrest or short sissy bar I'd be eternally Grateful. Also any suggestions on airbox modification. Does anyone know if the 2k adventurer will accept a set up like I have seen on the 99 tbird? besides looking cool would it increase airflow? And what would that do for the jetting setup? Any help would be great. AS i SAID BEFORE i REALLY LOVE THIS BIKE

·
Registered
341 Posts
I highly recommend checking ebay and/or the classifieds on this forum daily. You never know what someone is willing to part with. I've recently managed to find a Tbird center stand on this forum for less than a third of what several retailers are asking and plan to scarf up some modified silencers very soon! Good luck and enjoy your new (to you) Triumph!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts