Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1999 Legend: Aftermarket Parts

2K views 9 replies 8 participants last post by  ClassiclyMobile 
Your location is unknown, but if you have a good Triumph dealer nearby, I would encourage you to purchase a healthy share of your parts there, to establish a good working relationship and keep them in business for your own sake in the future. I have no dealer within 150 miles of me, but use a great one through phone orders and mail order to obtain parts. Most of these dealers have access to all of the aftermarket parts through their jobbers, so even if you want something non-Triumph, they can often get it for you at nearly the same price as the cheapest mail order. Not to disrespect any of the sponsors, but supporting your local brick and mortar Triumph dealer keeps your money in your own community, and enables the smaller shops to continue to exist. Admittedly, for some items they cannot come close in price because of volume buying, but I always get a quote from them whenever possible just to give them a shot.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.