Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Banned
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
ok so today i found a 98 trophy, with 5000 org miles, it is wrecked, forks are fried,front rim is trashed, missing tail light ,and left side tail fairing,, and its only ***.00 bucks .. would it be worth getting and parting out?frame is good ,motor is good ,still starts ups,, pipes are good ,rest of fairings are good,,. anyone need some parts??

·
Banned
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

so. im goung tp pick up the trophy on sunday, any one need any thing ..first come first served

·
Registered
422 Posts
I want the carbs

DPHEX, sent you a private message (actually two cause I forgot my contact info in the first one). I want the carbs and airbox with associated pieces.

·
Registered
1,443 Posts
5087 org miles
Whoa. That was a garage queen. I have the same year bike with those miles x 10. I'm going to go over my bike tomorrow and see what it needs.

Duh, now I see that you posted the miles at the very top. Sorry, I skim the posts....

·
Registered
826 Posts
i just saw the year, is it a t3?
i dont know if the clocks will be compatible or not now i think about it, when you get it, post a pic of the clocks, and i will make my mind up

·
Premium Member
16,670 Posts

·
Banned
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
parts

for anyone needing any parts, im picking the bike up today, so if your in need of anything let me know , some items are spoken for already, as i said before first come first serve, im trying to part this out as cheap as i can, all parts are best offer, the only thing i needed was the rear rim, so let me know and see what i can work out

·
Banned
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
parts

i am now starting to break down the 1200. so if you need anything off off it let me know, there are a few items that i am holding, already for people ,but if they dont take them next person wanting can have them

·
Registered
1 Posts
Trophy parts

I need a tank I got a 97 that sat to long and the inside of the tank is fried, how much for the tank?? and is it BRG by any chance??

·
Banned
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
1200 parts

so the tear down is coming along , a lot of things are spoken for ,but if anyone needs anything let me know , will have pics for all in the a.m.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts