Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My dealer has brief details of this limited edition model.Seems to be £400 (UK) more than standard and is phantom black with red pinstriped wheels and includes flyscreen,bellypan and gel seat and you get a limited edition watch included. So not a bad deal ?

·
Registered
299 Posts
Ah, found it. The Brembo on the front brakes is in red. Wow, talk about special edition. You can do that with a paint pen :)

·
Premium Member
8,211 Posts
Geeez Tuff crowd..... I like it. You couldn't buy the belly pan, the fairing or the gel seat for 400 pounds.

·
Registered
84 Posts
you didn't really expect them to do anything that would make it special did you? if i could get away with taking a crap in a box and selling it to people i sure as hell would.

·
Registered
422 Posts
you didn't really expect them to do anything that would make it special did you? if i could get away with taking a crap in a box and selling it to people i sure as hell would.
That's how most politicians get elected.

·
Registered
206 Posts
I may be interested. What is the 1/4 mile time? I know your turd isn't a drag bike, but like the S3 I am wanting to make sure my 0-60 times are up to par with the inline 4 Jap crap.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Triumph, I know you read these forums so step up to the friggin plate already. I was wicked excited to know an SE was coming out, but jeez, give me something a retarded monkey can't put together in my garage...putting pinstripes on my junk isn't going to get me laid any faster...believe me, I've tried...

·
Registered
458 Posts
Wow...wheel stripes. I just bought some on ebay for $6.
"Limited Edition"?

LOL...suckers.

What about adding 20HP with titanium valves and a lighter crank and cam and calling it that?

·
Registered
171 Posts
About as limited as my '04 se was any body could duplicate that one too, at least this one says that it's a special edition of some sort.
'04 didn't say ****. Oh well I don't want black any way it scratches to easy, no offense to the guys on black.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Anyway, I like it......
I've already got mine and am very happy with it!!!:)

Are there any other guys with this special edition?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Special Edition?

Anyway, I like it......
I've already got mine and am very happy with it!!!:)

Are there any other guys with this special edition?
Maybe triumph should make a speed triple trike, that can also pull a lame trailer behind it?

they need to add a supercharger, like the one for sale on ebay!

1 - 20 of 67 Posts