Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
778 Posts
On 2006-09-10 18:14, iandel wrote:
G'day,

Check out the odometer. Sorry about the blurry image, all I had to take the photo with was a PDA. Sorry I didn't follow precedent and take it at 100mph. :-D
Ha ha. That's how they roll in the S3 forum :-D

·
Registered
218 Posts
I know the 100 mph pic that you speak of. I recently broke the 100 mph barrier on my bike. There is NO way I would take my hand off the bar for a pic. I was holding on for my life.

-Aaron

·
Registered
246 Posts
Funny, I got almost the same pic last month.
I just rolled up the trip meter for added effect.

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
You don't use Miles Per Hour in Canada??I did not know that.

·
Registered
246 Posts
On 2006-09-27 09:55, Thunder_Forever wrote:
For an added challenge take the picture while riding! Your speedometer should be at 123.4 mph.
How's about Kph? :)

[ This message was edited by: Big_Rick on 2006-09-28 16:24 ]

·
Registered
246 Posts
Not gonna be making it to 654321. At least not on this bike.
DOH!!!

Still, 16,500 in 6 months aint bad though.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Went riding with MES yesterday. During a cigarette/pee break he pointed out that his odometer was at 10027 miles. I asked him where we were when it rolled over to 10000. He said "About 27 miles from here."
JR

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
JR how are the roads up there (I assume you guys went out into a forest ) after the fires and rain from the weekend.I hit some twistys down here and it was REAL BAD.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Meatwagon,
Once we got onto the back side of the San Gabriel Mountains the fog was gone and the roads were clean until we went back up the hill between Silverwood Lake and Crestline (highway 138), where we hit a lot of sand. Clint got sideways in one of the turns. We came back down the hill REAL SLOW.

We were not in any burn areas this weekend, so there were no big washouts, but last week rode through the moonscape (post-fire zone) on Lockwood Valley Road. If they got any substantial rain up there it's a mess. Fortunately, Highway 33 is now open all the way to 166, so you can make a killer loop without dealing with LVR.

The November 5 Hansen Dam ride should be a blast, as it goes over some well maintained roads that are in good shape. See you then.
JR

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.