Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
S3 1200RS
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have a source for the 1200RS belly pan parts diagram? Got home from a ride tonight to find out I'm missing a bolt for the belly pan. Trying to find out specs for a replacement bolt but a quick internet search came up with nothing. Lots of info for the 1050 though. If anyone has a source or knows what size bolt this is, I'd appreciate the help!

Automotive tire Automotive design Bumper Vehicle door Rim

·
Registered
2000 Speed Triple 955i
1,085 Posts
If you can't find a parts diagram could you take the same bolt out from the other side to measure? That's assuming the pan is symmetrical though

·
Registered
S3 1200RS
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If you can't find a parts diagram could you take the same bolt out from the other side to measure? That's assuming the pan is symmetrical though
Yeah, it looks the same as the button head bolt on the exhaust cover directly below but from the Street RS and 1050 RS parts diagram, it appears they use more than one size M5 bolt, so it's just as likely to be a different length but would probably still be the same thread pattern.

·
Registered
824 Posts
That same bolt was loose on mine, I just happened to have checked it while messing with the exup valve cover. The threaded section measures about 8.5mm on that bolt.

·
Registered
2022 speed triple 1200 RS
25 Posts
Funny the same bolt went missing on mine too 🤦🏻‍♂️ Dealer just replaced it. Since it’s under warranty

1 - 5 of 5 Posts