Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,Folks new bro on de block
Has anyone fitted sports can to a st1050 >05>07? If so whats the sound like and how much did you pay . Being a tight Yorkshireman i would like to Know what are the cheapest/best sound/quality cans around. Any guidance help appreciated. :cool:

·
Registered
95 Posts
Welcome to the site hopalong.
At the moment you only have 2 choices, there is the triumph off road can at £299 which has a slightly deeper tone than the standard pipe.
Or there is the trident exhaust which comes in carbon or titanium & is quite loud :-D .

www.trident-exhausts.com
It cost £399 but i think is worth the extra £100.
Here is a video clip of my bike
http://s103.photobucket.com/albums/m139/badge1050/?action=view¤t=01092006010.flv

[ This message was edited by: stbadge on 2007-03-04 08:08 ]

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for your reply . I,ve been doing a bit of surfing and found that IXIL do a set for £323. the site is very easy to find. If their is some one out there how has fitted one please drop me a line.
P.s to stbadge i tried to look at the web site address but couldn't get it. prob me being a bit thick.

http://www.ixilsilencers.co.uk/

·
Registered
19 Posts
Wow, those IXIL pipes look the nicest aftermarket pipes I've seen so far. Hmmm, the US distributer doesn't list Triumph pipes on their website. I see there's a Canadian distributor in Quebec. Hmmm, guess I'm going to be following up on that.

Thanks for the heads-up Hopalong, I guess Yorkshiremen aren't as bad as all that! (from an ex-pat Londoner, what do expect?!) :wink:

·
Banned
2,152 Posts
Wolf makes some very MV esk looking pipes expensive but look great :cool: :cool:

·
Registered
95 Posts
Hopalong sorry it was my mess up with the link, i have changed it now.
The ixil cans look nice but i think the finish is not as tidy as the trident cans.
They look bloody nice on the 675 though :-D

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
IXIL responded to an email stating that no sound track available yet. so hopeing that someone in the Yorkshire region has purchased one and with post on the forum.

P.s st badge. got on your video site, Thanks, Nice three.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts