Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so one year ago today, i wrecked my kawasaki vulcan 750. a chick turned in front of me as i was going through an intersection and the forces of physical mechanics did their best to make sure i tried to go through the car.

i've now got a nearly foot-long scar down my stomach, scars from 48 staples and from 14 stitches in my right hand and arm. but all in all, i came out lucky.

just thought i'd share this momentous day with you all. one year ago today, i learned what it feels like to know someday we will all die. but also, i learned one year ago tomorrow what it really feels like to be alive.

ride with care and throw one back for our fallen comrades.

~zseanke

·
Registered
314 Posts
Life is a fickle bitch and I am glad that you are doing so well. But you left out the most important part... Are you back on two wheels yet?

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
Heck of an anniversary - Hope there aren't too many physical problems left from the get off. A very good reminder how quickly things can change

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hey thanks chaps. and yeah, i bought my bonnie about 3 months ago. so far so good. you're all a great bunch of guys on here.

·
Premium Member
17,294 Posts
So are you ATGATT?

I have to confess, I've ridden in bog-standard jeans a few times in the last few days. I need to get more Draggin Jeans, or hire a laundress. Let's see, what would welshrob do?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts