Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
9,598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is this normal? I ask because i was using a older version and got the newest version today because i wanted to adjust the speedo which the older version didn't have. When i opened 1.9.2 i got some error message and when i chose to ignore it, tuneecu opened but wouldn't work and has a red X in the map window. So i deleted it and downloaded it again and this time it works. But i noticed instead of two 02 sensor checkboxes there is only one. In the old version there are two. I assume that Alain just decided there is no need to have a seperate box for each since you would never turn just one off. But because of that error i got i want to make sure that it IS just a change Alain made and not an issue with tuneecu after that bad download. I don't want to download a map till i'm sure this is normal. So is it normal for tuneecu to now have just one 02 sensor checkbox?

·
Banned
9,598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
it was 1.8.something, can't recal exactly. Thunderbird 1600, map 20310. But in any case i just used it and no problems. I have another question tho. I changed the "speed adjust" under "parameters" like someone else said he did. He said he changed it down 3.7%. I did the same and set it to "-3.7" and while he said it corrected his speedo perfectly according to his GPS, i found it seemed to either did nothing or maybe changed it 1 mph closer at most. Any idea why it didn't work the same as his?

·
Banned
9,598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Must be a problem with 192 because i just realized i have a copy of 191 on another PC. So i put that version on my laptop and tried it and it shows both sensors. Either that or the download was bad twice in a row. maybe the internet connection on one side or the other was bad or something.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts