Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ive been reading what the cause might be for my 09 thrux to pop on decel on my Emgo slippons(baffles in)no other mods.. the local shop in Douglasville,ga Freewheelin triumph service guy keeps telling me its normal , and i think it might help to have it remapped, he says they only have arrowdownloads, im getting so frustrated with the shop here, other shops are quit a ways away..what maps do i tell this guy i need as im just not sure i dont want to get the wrong one..

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
What you will need is the upcoming DynoJet Power Commander specifically designed for the EFI Bonneville's. This is an update to the current module offered and will cure your ill's. I'll post more info once they arrive.

/Mike

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
The best remap for Bonneville EFI are 36mm Keihin CVKs or 35mmCRs. :D

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
What you will need is the upcoming DynoJet Power Commander specifically designed for the EFI Bonneville's. This is an update to the current module offered and will cure your ill's. I'll post more info once they arrive.

/Mike
Thanks..any idea when this will be available?

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
Thanks..any idea when this will be available?
I was told that they are just finishing up the development. I would guess 30-45 days. Watch my site for release info.

/Mike

1 - 9 of 9 Posts