Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm thinking of putting a deposit on an 09 Bonne in fusion white?
The dealer says they won't be here until February.
Has anyone seen one of these in the flesh? What's your impression?
Does it remind you of a police car (in California)?

And fusion white - is that just a glossy white, metallic, or what? I've been trying to locate the same color on other Triumph bikes, but no luck so far locally.

Thanks for any comments,

Dave

·
29,996 Posts
I think they look great, but then I haven't seen a Bonneville I didn't like yet. I haven't seen one in the flesh though, only in pictures.

I personally won't put a deposit on anything I haven't seen, but that's just me.

·
Registered
1,771 Posts
Just get it! It is sure to be stunning. And white is perfect if you want to add a center stripe, checkers, decals, or anything. Make it yours!

·
Registered
3,588 Posts
I have a white '07 Tiger, and I believe they refer to it as "Fusion White". I personally cannot tell a lot of difference between it and the Sapphire White on my '03 Bonnie.:D

·
Registered
255 Posts
If you like the white get it. If I had one I'd be inclined to have a graphic of some sort done on it, maybe a single wide orange stripe down the middle of the tank, or some pinstriping to break it up just a bit. Then again, maybe you just like white.

·
Premium Member
8,211 Posts
Yes, its a nice white. I like it too. I bought a SUV in white and I always thought it was a rental color but this had a pearl to it and it has grown on me.

I think the white Bonnie would be an incredible canvas, the same way that the Blacks are. Go for it.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Yes, its a nice white. I like it too. I bought a SUV in white and I always thought it was a rental color but this had a pearl to it and it has grown on me.

I think the white Bonnie would be an incredible canvas, the same way that the Blacks are. Go for it.
I'm thinking I like that black one. In general I don't like black on a bike, not at all, too hard to take care of. But theres something about the black with gold logo thats appealing and I think with some pin stripe or graphic it could look awesome. For my tastes maybe polish out the engine sidecovers as well.

·
Registered
980 Posts
I think the coolest thing about that white one is you won't see many like it. It's like having a blank slate to do whatever you want to do with it! I can't wait to see pics!

·
Registered
471 Posts
I too like the idea of a white Bonneville, although I have yet to see one (all the more reason to get one!). I suppose you could do some nice add-ons if you want.

One question: what color is the Triumph logo on the white?

·
Registered
3,753 Posts
White Bonne

I have a Black & Chrome 04 Bonne. It looks awesome. I think a white & chrome Bonne would also look awesome!! Like said "a blank Slate! W/ some classy stripes or some classy light graphics- I see a "One of a Kind"!

·
Registered
3,537 Posts
I too like the idea of a white Bonneville, although I have yet to see one (all the more reason to get one!). I suppose you could do some nice add-ons if you want.

One question: what color is the Triumph logo on the white?
It has the same tank badge as the rest of them.

·
Registered
921 Posts
If you like the white get it. If I had one I'd be inclined to have a graphic of some sort done on it, maybe a single wide orange stripe down the middle of the tank, or some pinstriping to break it up just a bit. Then again, maybe you just like white.
man, white with an orange stripe would look great

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thanks guys, for all the replies. Sage advice and I'm going to take it all.
Deposit - No
Buy the bike - 99% sure
White - yes
Add stripes or graphics - Absolutely

CAPTDON, any pics of the black/chrome Bonne?

The pic of the those Grenadier stripes certainly do make the mind race and quicken the pulse. New Year's resolution: Must practice self control for when I visit the dealer.

Dave

1 - 20 of 27 Posts