Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking to buy my first bran new cycle from a dealer. The sticker price on a '09 America is $8,699. I was wondering what I should expect to pay, or what would be a good deal. I tried to find some dealer invoice prices, but couldn't find any from Triumph. Thanks in advance

·
Registered
92 Posts
You might find a better deal if you would take a leftover 2008 model. However, if you want fuel injection, you will have to buy a 2009 model. Tough to get a good deal this time of year. I bought my bike in April 2007 and basically paid full price, even though if I had waited till the following November I could have saved $1,000. No biggie though as I enjoyed a full summer of riding and to me it was well worth it. Good luck finding something that works for you.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I bought my America (2008) in April 2008 and it's list was $8200. I talked them down about $1000 and had them throw in some money towards gear. Which is nice if you want a new jacket or helmet or something. I think the new EFI should be sweet. When you get it post a thread I'd like to hear what you think of it.:)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.