Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK here's my story, slightly embarassing, but true. Back in January I was in Austin visiting my dad and decided to go test ride some bikes since I was in the market for something different. Was at the Triumph dealer and went for a test ride on a Sprint and Tiger. While on the Tiger, new tires, cold tires, and pavement stripping contributed to a <10 mph lowside. My insurence company paid the bill minus my deductable and the dealer sent me the parts. Since the bike was new, they replaced everything that had even a minot blemish. I am looking for the best place to sell the stuff to try and recover the deductable. Is here the best place or should I use the classifieds or another website?

·
Registered
11 Posts
OK here's my story, slightly embarassing, but true. Back in January I was in Austin visiting my dad and decided to go test ride some bikes since I was in the market for something different. Was at the Triumph dealer and went for a test ride on a Sprint and Tiger. While on the Tiger, new tires, cold tires, and pavement stripping contributed to a <10 mph lowside. My insurence company paid the bill minus my deductable and the dealer sent me the parts. Since the bike was new, they replaced everything that had even a minot blemish. I am looking for the best place to sell the stuff to try and recover the deductable. Is here the best place or should I use the classifieds or another website?
Have you considered craigslist or ebay?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts