Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have seen some rear huggers on ebay that said 04'-08' in the title and then down in the details it says 04'-07'.

Is there some reason that those won't work on an 08' Sprint or will they?

Does anybody know where you can get them in the U.S.?

Thanks, Mark

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
the 05's on are the same as the 08's, so if it'll fit an 05 it will fit an 08. the 04's were the last design. I doubt it would fit both models, but i have been wrong before.

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
the 05's on are the same as the 08's, so if it'll fit an 05 it will fit an 08. the 04's were the last design. I doubt it would fit both models, but i have been wrong before.
I just installed one on my '08 and the packaging read '05 and up.

·
Premium Member
178 Posts
Does someone make one that matches the black on the bike better? So it looks more factory?
I purchased a Skidmarx Plastic hugger. It only comes in gloss black so I sanded it very lightly with 800 and 1000 grit sandpaper to break the gloss, and then gave it two coats of Rustoleum flat black. Looks great and was super easy.

·
Registered
929 Posts
I have the skidmarx. not impressed. does nothing to keep anything clean. just pure bling and it cost me over $325 by the time I got it. duties and all.

p.s. their customer service doesn't exist I sent them numerous emails with not one reply. not sure if anyone else had similar issues?

anyway good luck. personally I won't buy anything off them again.

bwt.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts