Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone had there front fender pinstriped red down the middle of the front fender with thin matching gold pinstripes along side the border of the red? I have a 06 Red/white Scrambler that the original owner did this. I can not get in touch with him. It looks great and now I have purchased a Triumph white windscreen that would look great if it matched the front fender with the pinstripes.

·
Registered
3,356 Posts
I used 1" red tape which I bought from an auto graphics shop. The gold pinstrip tape was from Autozone. Looks good and very inexpensive.

·
Registered
425 Posts
I used 1" red tape which I bought from an auto graphics shop. The gold pinstrip tape was from Autozone. Looks good and very inexpensive.
Bike looks good Rich, I like the red strip on the front guard, if mine was red I would do the same...not sure how the blue would look & harder to match up.

As for pinstripping tape, should be able to obtain from good auto parts/ hot rod stores.
The tape these days is pretty good..

1 - 3 of 3 Posts