Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

This is my first post here, but I've gathered a lot of valuable info from the Bonneville forum over the years. (great site!)
I currently own a completely stock 04 S3 that I bought a year ago, and would like some advice on changing the exhaust. I realize this has probably been asked a million times, but any advice from those of you who use your triples for the same sort of riding that I do, would be greatly appreciated.
I'm looking for the following:
-Still want to be able to use the rear pegs.
-I have soft saddle bags that I use for touring. (would rather not have them catch fire)
-Not looking for any obnoxious noise levels.

Thanks for any input.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Hi britriple, I have fitted a blueflame titanium exhaust. It is slip on so there is no need for modifications. It is a very nice can that added a lot after i installed the appropriate mapping. It has a very reasonable price too. Around 320 euros. almost all the exhaust manufacturers make an exhaust for the s3 though.

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
Hi Welcome...

Take a look at www.trident-exhausts.com - we have low level, high level and under the seat cans for your bike as well as Stubby GP style - all come with a removable legal baffle so can be quiet or noisy and all allow you to keep the rear pegs and your bags without issue...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts