Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently wrecked my daytona and am in desperate need of body parts. I have found most of them but am searching for the headlight fairing. Would also like to know if anyone has any other body parts as well.

thanks

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i appreciate the response but i have those items. I am really in need of the fairings (right side, left side, tail section and the upper front cowl around the lights).

I ordered the sharkskinz but they didn't fit exactly. the front lower came with an underbelly system that needed to be modified for the exhaust.

just couldn't see spending 900 bucks on something that i had to take home and start cutting on myself.

·
Registered
828 Posts
i have a rear tail section...one of the 3 that make up the rear tail. its the left side, as you are sitting on the bike. it has a little scuff. my bike fell once and i just applied some paint pen from the triumph store...its hardly noticeable....oh yeah i have a red tona. i also have all the undertail stuff because i have fitted a carbon undertail. there is the rear light, the undertail, and all black plastic that surrounds the rear light.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I have an 04 front fairing. The guy before me spray painted it flat black. It is in perfect shape except for the paint. I have an 02 and thought it would work until I got it home. I paid $300 plus shipping for it. I can send pictures if you would like.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Dano, someone has sent me info about a complete tailpiece..i do appreciate it.

cal-riss, is this the piece that surrounds the headlights? if so I want it. as long as it isn't crakced or anything. i'm not worried about the paint as i am going to have it painted.

you can e-mail me at [email protected]

1 - 6 of 6 Posts