I've been perusing these forums for a few years now, and I wanted to actually post and say thanks for all the useful information I've found. There are a lot of good people here, and I figured it was time I said thanks, and started helping out too.
A little bit about me:
- I've been riding on two wheels since my pop and I built a 5hp minibike when I was seven years old.
- My wife is currently learning how to ride, because she saw how much I enjoy it.
- I live in the Southern California's "Inland Empire" (read: not the part you see on TV), disparagingly referred to as the "909" by those from the richer, beachier parts of the state.
- I'm a fairly younger guy, been married only about a year (I should check on that, I feel the anniversary is coming soon).
- I'm about 6'3 (1.9m) and 205lbs (93kg), so I don't fit well on many bikes.
- My Thruxton is the fourth bike I've owned, and the first Triumph, though I've ridden them many times in the past.