edit: gdmnt I've got a sh1tl*4d of gear...
I'm picky for my gear and don't want to skip on safety. I've also put a lot of thought in some of it since I used to be a gear freak.
I get pretty hot in the summer with kevlar underpants and all kinds of protection, but I wouldn't have it any other way.
wearing gear for protection has worked for me (on track and street)
- shoei rf1100: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-avnuErsME
- agv ax-8 : http://www.revzilla.com/motorcycle/agv-ax-8-helmet
- dainese super speed: http://www.revzilla.com/motorcycle/d...leather-jacket
- dainese alien : http://www.revzilla.com/motorcycle/d...leather-jacket
- dane goretex winter jacket: https://www.amazon.de/DANE-GoreTex-J.../dp/B00BZ2HGHM
- dainese torque rs out for on the track: http://www.revzilla.com/motorcycle/d...e-rs-out-boots
- alpine stars tech 7 for supermoto and dirtbiking: http://www.revzilla.com/product/alpi...s-tech-7-boots
- street boots: daytona goretex travel star gtx:http://www.daytona.de/index.php?page=811
- dane goretex winter pants (zips to jackets, both dainese and dane jacket) absolutely waterproof and warm. pretty long too.
- dainese delta pro (for the track): http://www.revzilla.com/motorcycle/d...-leather-pants
- dragging jeans double layered kevlar long underpants and regular jeans, which I wear 90% of the time combined with dainese knee v knee guards (see my full review here: https://www.triumphrat.net/gear-and-g...tectors-2.html
) I switched from knox to dainese knee guards. dainese is better. I think kevlar jeans suck. better to go the full double layered kevlar. looks better too with regular jeans
- gerbings heated gloves t5 for winter/cold riding
- dainese steel carbon for track and 90% of daily driving: http://www.revzilla.com/motorcycle/d...-carbon-gloves
- and some summer gloves (unknown) ventilated and leather
- dane gloves goretex (in between gerbings and dainese) / old leaky but good for quick rides
- dainese knee v knee guards, they absolutely rock full shin and knee protection. I always wear them on the street: http://www.revzilla.com/motorcycle/dainese-knee-v-guard
- dainese hard shorts, both on the street and on the track: http://www.revzilla.com/motorcycle/dainese-hard-shorts
- dainese back protector (track and street):http://www.revzilla.com/motorcycle/d...back-protector
- dainese wave g back protector (street, sometimes, I wear the full back protector mostly)
- dainese chest protector: track only - this one, because I like boobs: http://www.revzilla.com/motorcycle/d...hest-protector
(just kidding, the men's version)
- revit h2o jacket and pants for rain trips (yellow) http://www.revzilla.com/motorcycle/r...2o-rain-jacket
for the long winter trips or commuting, with a dual controller, works great and I've ridden a lot in subzero (C) temps. Before that, I was absolutely miserable with 4 layers of clothing
- gerbing heated insoles: http://www.revzilla.com/motorcycle/g...heated-insoles
- gerbing heated jacket (older model than this): http://www.revzilla.com/motorcycle/g...d-jacket-liner
- gerbing heated gloves T5: http://www.revzilla.com/motorcycle/g...-heated-gloves
that's about it.
here's some pics:
my best shot ever
(more here: https://www.triumphrat.net/street-tri...ml#post3036882