Long Island RAT - Page 3 - Triumph Forum: Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums
RAT North East RAT North East - ME, NH, NY, VT, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, NJ, QC, NF

 9Likes
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #21 of 33 (permalink) Old 10-19-2018, 11:27 PM
Minitwins
Main Motorcycle: 2018 Triumph T120
New Member
 
techman69's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Holtsville
Posts: 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by coopervane1 View Post
Tomorrow is the warmer day this weekend , anyone wanna meet and ride saturday afternoon . maybe along deer park ave 231 near the L.I.E ? we are running out of time fast . by the end of november she gets put away till next april.
Coopervane1 I'm in. What time?
techman69 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #22 of 33 (permalink) Old 10-20-2018, 12:48 AM
Supersport 400
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 89
Quote:
Originally Posted by techman69 View Post
Coopervane1 I'm in. What time?
cool lets meet at 1pm , i believe there a sunoco gas station not to far south of the lie on deer park ave. i,ll send you my cell # and confirme meet up location in the morning . talk to you later . sry for the late reply i work the late shift, Cheers.
coopervane1 is offline  
post #23 of 33 (permalink) Old 10-20-2018, 10:53 PM
Site Supporter
Grand Prix 250
Main Motorcycle: 2011 Triumph Sprint GT -
Lifetime Premium
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: Long Island, NY
Posts: 73
Other Motorcycle: '82 Honda Nighthawk 450
Sorry I couldn't make it, hope to meet up with ya another time...

IBA member # 70276
Saddle Sore 1000
JohnnyR88 is offline  
 
post #24 of 33 (permalink) Old 10-20-2018, 11:12 PM
Supersport 400
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 89
the first L.I rat run is in the books.lol techman and myself at short beech . great ride .hope to do it again soon.
coopervane1 is offline  
post #25 of 33 (permalink) Old 10-21-2018, 01:02 AM
Minitwins
Main Motorcycle: 2018 Triumph T120
New Member
 
techman69's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Holtsville
Posts: 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by coopervane1 View Post
the first L.I rat run is in the books.lol techman and myself at short beech . great ride .hope to do it again soon.
Had a nice run with coopervane1, great guy!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20181020_150119.jpg
Views:	42
Size:	3.35 MB
ID:	625620   Click image for larger version

Name:	20181020_145246.jpg
Views:	42
Size:	2.47 MB
ID:	625622  
techman69 is offline  
post #26 of 33 (permalink) Old 08-27-2019, 11:16 AM
Grand Prix 500
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2019
Posts: 108
Where are all the LI Triumph riders, especially with Thruxtons???? I rarely see anyone on a Triumph. I can't be the only one out here.

I'm in Port Washington and I ride a few times a week, usually take all the great backroads on the North Shore all the way out to Northport. Would love to ride with others. Let me know.
drainyoo is offline  
post #27 of 33 (permalink) Old 09-09-2019, 09:11 PM
Site Supporter
Grand Prix 250
Main Motorcycle: 2011 Triumph Sprint GT -
Lifetime Premium
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: Long Island, NY
Posts: 73
Other Motorcycle: '82 Honda Nighthawk 450
Oak Beach

Quote:
Originally Posted by drainyoo View Post
Where are all the LI Triumph riders, especially with Thruxtons???? I rarely see anyone on a Triumph. I can't be the only one out here.

I'm in Port Washington and I ride a few times a week, usually take all the great backroads on the North Shore all the way out to Northport. Would love to ride with others. Let me know.
Hi DrainYoo,

I'm in Merrick, but my rides are, shall we say, spotty...

However, I was out at the car/motorcycle show at Captree Park, now down the road at Oak Beach for the summer, last weekend. Among a lot of Harleys and other makes, there were a few Triumphs. Two that caught my eye were a standout Thurxton and a real nice Bonnie.

Drop me a note and maybe I can get out for a ride. Also let me know if you need more info on the car show on Sundays.

Cheers,
Johnny
drainyoo likes this.

IBA member # 70276
Saddle Sore 1000
JohnnyR88 is offline  
post #28 of 33 (permalink) Old 09-09-2019, 09:14 PM
Grand Prix 500
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2019
Posts: 108
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyR88 View Post
Hi DrainYoo,



I'm in Merrick, but my rides are, shall we say, spotty...



However, I was out at the car/motorcycle show at Captree Park, now down the road at Oak Beach for the summer, last weekend. Among a lot of Harleys and other makes, there were a few Triumphs. Two that caught my eye were a standout Thurxton and a real nice Bonnie.



Drop me a note and maybe I can get out for a ride. Also let me know if you need more info on the car show on Sundays.



Cheers,

Johnny


Thanks. Definitely up for a ride and would love to get more info on the car show.
JohnnyR88 likes this.
drainyoo is offline  
post #29 of 33 (permalink) Old 09-17-2019, 10:42 AM
Supersport 400
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 89
Quote:
Originally Posted by drainyoo View Post
Thanks. Definitely up for a ride and would love to get more info on the car show.
hello i,m in baldwin not far from johnny88, only got to ride with techman twice this year , would love to get 4 of us together , lets do the OBI car/bike show this sunday . pm me if interested and we can work out a meetup spot , cheers . sry i,m late seeing this , i kinda lost hope and stopped checking , glad i decided to check today
drainyoo likes this.
coopervane1 is offline  
post #30 of 33 (permalink) Old 09-17-2019, 10:53 AM
Grand Prix 500
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2019
Posts: 108
Quote:
Originally Posted by coopervane1 View Post
hello i,m in baldwin not far from johnny88, only got to ride with techman twice this year , would love to get 4 of us together , lets do the OBI car/bike show this sunday . pm me if interested and we can work out a meetup spot , cheers . sry i,m late seeing this , i kinda lost hope and stopped checking , glad i decided to check today
I'm not free the next three Sundays, but I'm up for a ride on a Sat. I could do the car/bike show later in Oct.
drainyoo is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options
All posts must adhere to Forum Rules

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Triumph Forum: Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter your valid email address, that can receive an automated confirmation message. Otherwise, you won't be able to gain full access.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
hello from Long Island, NY etl330 The Welcome Center 5 03-07-2014 02:36 PM
Hello from Long Island, NY developer The Welcome Center 0 09-25-2013 07:42 PM
Hello from Long Island Maxpr1 The Welcome Center 1 02-06-2012 11:01 PM
Hello from Long Island Strongislander The Welcome Center 1 06-12-2010 10:44 AM

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome