Main Motorcycle: 2011 Speed Triple
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Rocky Mountain West
Other Motorcycle: KTM 690, KTM 450xc
Extra Motorcycle: XR600R flat tracker
Can't get Tune ECU app to connect! UGH.
2012 Tiger 800XC
I bought Lonelec OBD cable and downloaded Tune ECU app to my Galaxy S8. I cannot get it to connect for the life of me. Yes I've tried different procedure sequences and looked on Youtube. Can someone help me out or tell me where I'm going wrong?
Here are my steps I'm taking:
1. Connect cable to bike's port.
2. Plug cable into my phone.
3. Open Tune ECU app on phone.
4. Click on "ECU" and "connect" on app screen.
5. Turn bike ignition on.
6. I've also tried turning the ignition on BEFORE I select "ECU" and "connect" on my phone.
At this point I get nothing. I've tried having the bike running. I've tried the bike not running and ignition on as listed above. I've tried various steps in different orders but nothing.
What am I doing incorrectly?
2011 Speed Triple, 1997 R1150RT, 2009 450 XCF
2008 690 E, 1996 XR600R, 2001 TTR-125L