Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

Who Sells 19T Front Scrocket For Late Models?

676 views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  Boy Racer 
#1 · (Edited)
As the tittle says guys anyone know where I can get one please?

It wasn't until I tried to fit a Free Spirits one today when I realised that Triumph for some unknown reason changed the late bikes from a 525 set-up to 520...........

All the ones I see out there are for 525's so any help would be greatly appreciated....... :smile2:

#3 ·
Many thanks for the reply @yrunvs much appreciated.

Unfortunately, they are all for 525 pitch, it seems many suppliers aren't aware of the change and are listing sprockets as fitting 2015 when they don't.

Not sure if anyone will manufacture them just on the off chance that a few people want them, unless there is one out there for another bike..... Only way to go is swap it all for 525, not worth doing that...... :frown2:

I was only doing it as I had the 19T sitting around.....

#5 ·
Yes, the ST's are but their stock sprocket is just 17T, there is a ST owner over on the 'Waterboys' side who wants to go up a tooth and I've pointed him to my stock one as he couldn't find any.......

Doesn't help me though, I'll carry on looking but have started to put it all back together again, as was........

Thanks anyway for your reply much appreciated........ :smile2:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.