Triumph Forum: Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums - View Single Post - Just a couple quick questions
View Single Post
post #2 of (permalink) Old 05-09-2012, 08:49 PM
Deanno
Formula Extreme

Quote:
Originally Posted by storm95758 View Post
I own a 2011 triumph storm. I have been doing some customizing to make it my own. I am looking for new grips and have found a style i like but am unsure of what size to purchase. anyone know what size the stock grips are for the storm? Question two... I have been considering buying the dart manta screen any thoughts? is or has anyone added one to their bike? just to give you som background i am running short tors without the cat. a power commander V, the entire exhaust system heat shields inluded have been ceramic coated black and all the controls and pegs have been podercoated gloss black. and just put triumph aftermarket black mirrors. slowly but surely the chrome is going away.
I prefer the Dart Manta. Others might like the Switchblade. I find that Manta is fine a interstate highway speeds, but don't expect the protection of a large full screen. IMO, the TBird blocks some of the wind from down and front because of the substantial gas tank and radiator.

Sent from my Motorcycle iPhone app

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome