Triumph Forum: Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums - View Single Post - New grips for 2010 TB
View Single Post
post #9 of (permalink) Old 04-28-2012, 11:17 PM
TBird Daryl39
Formula Extreme

Wow this thread has been dead for a long time. Today I rode with some guys that had the Breakaway throttle lock and raved over it. Here it is: http://www.cruisercustomizing.com/mo...l/part/BAW-MCC They also had Kuryakyn grips, so it looked really nice. I'm not sure this pretty shiny device will look good with my black grips and black controls box, or if it will even work. I use a crampbuster but at times it's just not enough - my hands have an annoying habit of going numb quickly and the bird has more "buzz" in the bars than a lot of bikes.

Last month I rented a 2012 Street Glide in Escondido and rode it 200 miles - there is NO vibration in the handlebars and grips unless you are at a complete idle. I was shocked, and dismayed because my bike buzzes my hands and feet especially 65 mph and above. Anyways - changing grips - I've yet to read a story with a happy ending - anyone out there change to new grips and are happy with it???

---Daryl

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome