Triumph Forum: Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums - View Single Post - I think I have finally decided to pull the trigger.
View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 04-16-2012, 04:37 PM Thread Starter
RDMC_Sage
Powerbike

I think I have finally decided to pull the trigger.

I've had my Bonnie for a couple years now, and I love it...but I've always wanted a Thunderbird. I've toyed with various ideas...Tiger 800...modify the crap out of my Bonnie...etc, etc...but I always come back to the Thunderbird eventually. It's the bike I've wanted since the minute I saw it, and several test rides have only backed up my feelings.

So today I ran some numbers, and I think I am going to put the Bonnie up for sale. I've been watching for a while now, and there are some good deals on used, low mile Thunderbirds out there. If I sell the Bonnie, I'll be ready to move on something when I find what I am looking for. I almost picked one up last year, and I've been kicking myself ever since for passing it up. Turns out a forum member bought it. Anyway, I don't want that to happen again, so I think the Bonnie will be going up for sale in the coming weeks, so I'll be ready.

That's all...pointless post...thanks for listening...

Andy

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome