Triumph Forum: Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums - View Single Post - Adjustable Levers T-BIrd Storm
View Single Post
post #29 of (permalink) Old 04-12-2012, 11:27 AM
cappybs
Minitwins

Adjustable Levers

Since I started this thread, thought I'd provide an update:

At this point I am not aware of anyone who makes a set for our bikes. I have tried to install a Moose Racing Easy Pull Clutch Assembly and that didn't work, either - won't adapt. I was disappointed in that but not surprised, given that it is designed for smaller, off-road bikes. Before that I tried a set of MotoZen levers from Mike Selman at BellaCorse but they would not work and, unfortunately, I had to return them. I think that Mike is still working on this as well.

However, I did make direct phone contact with the following gentleman on March 21, 2012:

Simon Warburton
Product Manager
Triumph Motorcycles Limited
Normandy Way
Hinckley
Leicestershire
LE10 3BZ
United Kingdom
Tel: +44 (0)1455 453174
Mobile: +44 (0)7970 316577
Email: [email protected]

He responded to me with an email on March 22 and also had brought Mr. Richard Rawlins, the Accessories Manager, into the loop. Not having heard anything back from either for the last 2-3 weeks, I just now sent him a follow-up email asking if any progress has been made. I will post updates (if any) as I receive them.

I also mentioned to him that a couple of other features would be really nice to have - especially on the "Big" cruisers (Thunderbird and Rocket III): resurrect the flash-to-pass trigger and offer some type of "real" cruise control (not "Cramp Buster" or "Go Cruise" type aftermarket devices).

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome