Triumph Forum: Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums - View Single Post - License plate bracket among other things
View Single Post
post #13 of (permalink) Old 03-19-2012, 12:36 PM Thread Starter
brackforce
Minitwins

I never got into detail with the paint shop as to what exactly they used. They just told me that they would powder coat everything. I've checked into getting things powder coated other places, too, and was told that they couldn't do headers. I think it depends on whether or not that specific shop has the ability to do ceramic powder coating which I think is a different type of paint. I don't know a lot about it, though, and I didn't question the results. I was happy enough to not really care..hahah. I'm just glad I didn't have to take all that stuff apart and put it back together myself. Your plate bracket looks a lot better than stock, too. I came really close to doing something similar to what you did, but decided that those turn signals needed to be moved and I didn't want anything covering that back tire so I went all out and just cut all of it off. Once you do that there's no going back!

2010 Phantom Blue Haze Thunderbird 1700
2006 Royal Enfield Bullet Sixty-5
1976 CJ750

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome