Triumph Forum: Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums - View Single Post - License plate bracket among other things
View Single Post
post #11 of (permalink) Old 03-18-2012, 09:05 PM Thread Starter
brackforce
Minitwins

Hey, sorry it took me a while to respond. I've been pretty busy over the last couple of days. The only thing that I painted myself was the BC Hog Slayers. The rest of it was done by the dealership's in-house paint shop. It's all powder coat. I ordered the bike in 2010 while I was out of the country and had a few months before my return so I sent them a photoshopped copy of a stock bird with everything I wanted blacked out. I had them do all of the work for me so that it would be ready when I got home then I added the Corbin seat shortly after...only recently did I start doing more to it. I've been working on bobbing out an Enfield Bullet which got me wanting to fix things on the Tbird that hadn't sat right with me since I got it. The TTbars are great and so are the Black ISO grips. I should get my new Hagon Shocks anytime and drop the rear end an inch....I'm pretty excited about that. I think it will be done after that and I'll post some updated pics.

2010 Phantom Blue Haze Thunderbird 1700
2006 Royal Enfield Bullet Sixty-5
1976 CJ750

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome